Keeping ourselves and others safe in the Covid19 pandemic requires particular care to respect personal space. When walking in the park please keep at least 2 meters from other people at all times.
Other ways you can make the park safe and enjoyable for all:
- Limit the time you spend in the park to avoid it becoming too busy.
- Please keep walking. If you do need to catch your breath and sit down, please don’t remain in one place for longer than necessary.
- Keep dogs on leads.
- Avoid jogging if the park is busy.
- If you do jog please keep even further away from others. Do not run down the middle of paths but make space for others.
And of course:
- No meeting in groups
- No BBQs / picnics / sunbathing
- No Cycling
- Play areas / sports facilities / toilets and the cafe are shut
- Cover your mouth if you cough / sneeze – use the crook of your arm or a tissue and then dispose of it
- Wash your hands as soon as you get home
We must all play our part in responsible use of green spaces if they are to remain open to us during this public health crisis.
Ideas for things to do in Waterlow Park